What changes are necessary to deploy to sonatype?
According to the guide : https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide
* Cannot have any repository elements: We will not once we are deploying to maven central?
* Must have developer information in pom.xml files : Should be easy enough to add, but it is not there right now
* Will need to sign artifacts using GPG: How are releases currently performed? If they are done using maven-release-plugin it may be easier.
* If we need to deploy using Ant then it should not be too difficult according to the guide: See Section 7c. Deploy Snapshots and Stage Releases with Ant
* Not sure whether it is necessary to inherit from the sonatype oss-parent, but it doesn't seem like it would be as long as we configure the necessary plugins ourselves.
* Already have SCM URL and Connection information
* Already have License information
* Already have URL, Description and Name elements
* Already have -sources.jar and -javadoc.jar artifacts
It may also be possible to deploy to both sonatype and repo.aduna-software.org, although I am not sure how that would work with maven-release-plugin.