openRDF.org Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds

Forum has been closed down
This forum has been closed down due to extensive spamming activities. Please use the mailing list instead.

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 18041 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Mar 25, 2009 5:29:49 PM

pitonyak
Visitor

USA

Use Java to create HTTP Repository

Using 2.2.4, how can I create a repository on a sesame server? I know how to access a Sesame server using HTTP. I know how to use the manager to obtain all of the repositories.

It is not clear to me, however, how I can using Java to create a repository on the Sesame server. My latest thought was that I needed to create an HTTPRepositoryConfig and then use that to create the repository. I am unable to find any examples of this.
Show Printable Version of Post        Hidden to Guest    http://www.pitonyak.org [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mar 27, 2009 8:39:57 AM

arjohn
OpenRDF project lead

The Netherlands
Re: Use Java to create HTTP Repository

You almost got it right. You'll need to create a repository configuration for the type of repository that you want to add to your server though. This is most likely a SailRepositoryConfig with a Sail stack defined by a set of SailImplConfig objects. This configuration can then be sent to the server using a RemoteRepositoryManager.
----------------------------------------
Arjohn Kampman, OpenRDF project lead, Aduna
Show Printable Version of Post        Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]