openRDF.org Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds

Forum has been closed down
This forum has been closed down due to extensive spamming activities. Please use the mailing list instead.

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3277 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
May 3, 2008 4:33:30 PM

bblfish
Sesame Addict

France
relative urls in Sesame 2.1

How does one set the base url of a graph when serialising it? I would like to have relative urls for the foaf files I publish so that they look like this:

<> a foaf:PersonalProfileDocument;
foaf:primaryTopic <#me> .

This would allow one to write out files even when one does not yet know where they are going to end up on the web.

I can't see any method to set this in the RDFWriter interface nor in any of the implementations.

Henry

see also: previous thread on this topic with Sesame 1
Show Printable Version of Post        Hidden to Guest    http://bblfish.net [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
May 15, 2008 8:16:41 AM

arjohn
OpenRDF project lead

The Netherlands
Re: relative urls in Sesame 2.1

The RDF writers currently do not support base URIs, but it sounds like a good idea and should be feasible to implement. Can you add a feature request to the issue tracker?
----------------------------------------
Arjohn Kampman, OpenRDF project lead, Aduna
Show Printable Version of Post        Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]