openRDF.org Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds

Forum has been closed down
This forum has been closed down due to extensive spamming activities. Please use the mailing list instead.

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6710 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Mar 14, 2008 5:35:20 PM

dmekonnen
Visitor

confused   Access Control in Sesame 2.0?

Greetings,

I've recently installed Sesame 2.0 and was wondering how user accounts, passwords and permissions are set against the repositories?

I couldn't find any mention of it in the 2.0 User Guide and System documentation. There didn't appear to be commands for setting these either in the openrdf console.

thanks,

-Daniel
Show Printable Version of Post     [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mar 19, 2008 3:31:40 PM

arjohn
OpenRDF project lead

The Netherlands
Re: Access Control in Sesame 2.0?

Sesame 2.0 doesn't have any access restrictions build in (yet). However, you can use the webapp container (e.g. Tomcat) to restrict access to specific repositories using the path to the repository (e.g. /openrdf-sesame/repositories/myRepo).
----------------------------------------
Arjohn Kampman, OpenRDF project lead, Aduna
Show Printable Version of Post        Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]