openRDF.org Welcome Guest   | Login   
  Search  
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds

Forum has been closed down
This forum has been closed down due to extensive spamming activities. Please use the mailing list instead.

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1811 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Jun 15, 2004 3:46:17 PM

jeen
Sesame Addict

The Netherlands
Issue tracker notification scheme adapted

I've made a slight modification to Jira's notification scheme: if a new issue is created, it now sends an e-mail notification to every registered sesame developer.

Notice that this is only done on creation of issues. Notifications of updates, comments, removals, closures (etc). of issues are only sent to the reporter, the developer to whom the issue is assigned, and anybody who has set a watch.

The reason I changed this is that I noticed that we have overlooked several issues that were added to the tracker by people outside the development team. This way, we'll all be aware when a new issue is posted, immediately.
----------------------------------------
Researcher at AFSG - Wageningen UR
Show Printable Version of Post     [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]