- All Superinterfaces:
- CloseableIteration<BindingSet,QueryEvaluationException>, Iteration<BindingSet,QueryEvaluationException>, QueryResult<BindingSet>
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- MutableTupleQueryResult, TupleQueryResultImpl
public interface TupleQueryResult
- extends QueryResult<BindingSet>
A representation of a variable-binding query result as a sequence of
BindingSet objects. Each query result consists of zero or more
solutions, each of which represents a single query solution as a set of
bindings. Note: take care to always close a TupleQueryResult after use to
free any resources it keeps hold of.
- Gets the names of the bindings, in order of projection.
- The binding names, in order of projection.
Copyright © 2001-2008 Aduna. All Rights Reserved.